I could write a novel about why I love Salt Lake City, but I won’t.
I will tell you that Sunday Night Slow Jams has been on in the air in SLC for 10 years.
I will tell you that I love, adore and support the good people of SLC.
I will tell you that I have been to SLC more times than any other Sunday Night Slow Jams city.
I will tell you that I appreciate the good folks at U92 and I thank them for having me on their airwaves for ten years.
If you’d like to voice your opinion to U92, you may:
1) sign the online petition HERE. Share with friends on facebook.
3) send your suggestions on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/U92SLC
4) tweet your feedback to: @U92SLC
5) call and ask for the Program Director:
6) send your feedback on their website here: http://www.u92online.com/contact
7) Drop by in-person: 515 South 700 East, Suite 1-C, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84102
8) PLEASE SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Facebook, twitter, email, etc.
Oh, and I will say thank you. Thank you so much for listening and supporting a little show I do called Sunday Night Slow Jams.
I hope we’ll be back on in SLC one day soon. Until then, you can listen to us on any of these radio stations.